My Memorable London City Break
My recent London city break was an experience of a lifetime. As a professional traveler at my early 40’s, the London visit provided the best opportunity for rejuvenation. I came across the Montcalm London Marble Arch Hotel while searching online for the best five-star hotels in London. The prestigious hotel offered me the packages and services that I was looking for. After referring to hundreds of positive reviews from past clients, I decided to book a room with them.
Spa at The Montcalm Experience
At the top of the Park Lane is the Montcalm London Marble Arch Hotel. It is a strategically positioned five-star facility. The spa hotel offers the perfect soft landing from stresses and strains of present living. The hotel features state-of-the-art spa facilities.
You will enjoy a unique experience for the body, mind and spirit depending on the spa treatment that you select. It is a uniquely designed haven for health and fitness. The indulgent treatments, professional therapists, and the extensive facilities are hard to forget. The spa has several single treatment rooms and dressing areas. The facility was created with privacy and luxury in mind. Spa at The Montcalm provides a special urban retreat.
The spa facilities leave your body and mind feeling revitalized and refreshed. Some of the reputed spa treats and facilities you should consider in your London city break include:
- Exercise Pool – The facility provides a superb way of toning your body. Your body is massaged by tiny air jets that leave your body feeling relaxed.
- Heated Loungers -The loungers offers the ultimate experience of calmness and serenity. It is the perfect way to drift the fatigue away and unwind.
- Monsoon Shower – Having a monsoon shower leaves you refreshed, hydrated, and revitalized. Indulging in the monsoon after a sauna or steam is the excellent way of restoring your mind and soul.
- Steam Room – If you wish to cleanse your skin to have a radiant glow, visit a spa room at the Spa at The Montcalm.
- Sauna – If you want to enjoy a renewed sense of harmony, you can restore your body and mind at the sauna. The spa treat takes away all your daily stresses.
Special Massage in London
The highly trained and certified experts at the Spa at The Montcalm provide the best massage services. The treatment leaves you rested, relaxed and reconnected with your body. Some of the special massage treats that I enjoyed during my London city break includes:
- Elemis (Face and Body Sensation) – Elemis is a superb anti-aging facial booster. The method minimizes the wrinkles and restores the skins to its natural glowing beauty.
- Ytsara/Maphrao (Warm Coconut Soother) – The massage procedure originated from the Zen philosophy that is about being in touch with nature. The skin is usually conditioned, massaged, and soothed. The technique utilizes a variety of tropical remnants and scrubs.
- Ytsara (Lazy Man Yoga) – It is a unique massage method for gaining flexibility with having any physical activity. The therapist performs all the work as you relax on the bed.
- Hot Stone Massage – This is a massage technique that includes oil and cold and hot stones. The method leaves your body and mind energized.
- Swedish Massage – The massage is a relaxing technique that employs the pressure of your choice. The method boosts the general well-being and minimizes any fatigue.
- Deep Tissue Massage – The particular massage utilizes skin to skin contact as well as some form of heat to eradicate depression, insomnia, anxiety, and stress. The technique relaxes the muscles and relieves any stress.
- Aromatherapy Massage – The particular procedure is designed to treat the entire body. The massage should be performed with an expert so that to choose the ideal plant oils for the ultimate outcomes.
The Best 5-Star Hotels in London
The Montcalm London Marble Arch Hotel happens to among the greatest 5 star luxury hotels London. I decided to book the hotel during my London city break. It is strategically located at the peak of Park Lane. The hotel features the Crescent Restaurant & Lounge that offer the excellent venue for private events. The Grand Ballroom is definitely a superb place for a business meeting.
The Montcalm London Marble Arch Hotel includes a Champagne Bar and two unique gourmet restaurants. The bedrooms have modern amenities such as LCD TV, Wi-Fi, and complimentary broadband. The rooms are specially designed to offer the best styles and comfort. The unique experience also comes with contemporary design and décor.
In summary, my London city break will forever remain engraved in my mind! The magnificent rooms and spa treatments at Spa at The Montcalm are hard to forget. Their services are superior and affordable. Shopping is also easier since the hotel is positioned in the heart of London’s famous shopping districts.